Avoid Tragedy, get your dryer vent cleaned today.

Did you know that your dryer lint screen collects only about 60% of the lint from your clothing? What happens to the remaining 40% of the lint? It goes directly into your dryer vent. It builds up over time and without proper cleaning, it can ignite. Thousands of fires are caused each year that can be avoided by simple dryer vent cleaning.

Affordable Dryer Vent Cleaning

Affordable Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dyer Vent Fires CAN BE AVOIDED

With simple maintenance of your dryer vents. Over the past 30 years, the location of laundry rooms have changed to the interior of the home. This convenience has saved us time, but requires a longer dryer vent. Over time, the additional 40% of lint begins to accumulate inside of this vent causing a restricted air flow. We begin to notice it is taking our clothes longer to dry and our dryer begins to run more than it was intended. Overheating can occur and one of two things happens, the dryer fails and needs to be repaired, or the lint ignites.


How Often You Need Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer Vent Cleaning is recommended annually. Not only will you reduce the risk of fire, but your dryer will run more efficiently. With proper air flow, your dry time can be reduced, saving you money on energy costs. Without consistent dryer vent cleaning, your dryer can be the number one energy waster in your home. The buildup of lint restricts airflow and your dryer has to work harder to dry your clothes. With dryer vent cleaning, air will flow properly through your system and reduce the your drying times. This will reduce the chances of your dyer overheating and avoid costly maintenance calls.

Benefits Of Having Dryer Vent Cleaning

Did you know that cleaning your dryer vents can also prevent water damage? It’s true. From time to time you may see water behind your dryer, or on the ceiling. If you have a clogged dryer vent, moisture from is unable to escape properly. The dryer vent is not intended for water and this water can pool in low spots in the pipes and seep through the vent seems.

For more information on clothing dryer fires click .